Blog profile Links Etceteras site
About Me

I'm Ying ying and coming sweet 16 :p Nice to meet ya.
Disclaimer

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

Tagboard

Archives


Quick Links

Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Your Name
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
:(
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


I've been very busy this July. All is PRYNSA, homework, PRYNSA and homework. I feel like getting drunk and say out all those depressing feelings in me.

I'm waiting for the food that will never come.

I'm in love with a 2 dimensional anime boy who can only talk in tv =.= seriously, am I that sad?

I've been forgetting things real easily lately, I dont know why.

I wish I could travel around the world and try the things that I've never try before....














I wish for the impossibles....