Blog profile Links Etceteras site
About Me

I'm Ying ying and coming sweet 16 :p Nice to meet ya.
Disclaimer

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

Tagboard

Archives


Quick Links

Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Your Name
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
D: stress
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


I'm feeling so stress right now till I really wanna cry out loud D; My last week's hmwk haven't even finished yet, and now there's this whatever Maths proj needed to be done too. I wanna finish the Maths proj as soon as possible, but then I dont know why? it's like 做又不是,不做又不是。Now, I'm just finishing up my bio hmwk T__T

Saturday, I have Bio & Phys, ALAMAK. I have NO EYES to see already. Tomorrow morning I have to go to school for 1hr for the whatever exam on the China History. Well, I'm gonna do the ini-mini-minimo part, I dont even think I can even get a consolation prize. It's all about money yo! HATE IT!

I'm really impressed by Xu Ru. I really wanna solute her. SERIOUSLY! Her attitude, her person, her spirits, ohmygod, she's really perfect in my point of view. But no matter what, I still can't be like her. Because I am me. I am still ''under-construction"in building up my perfection. Xu Ru, you really are truly amazing.

Well, i think i better finish everything 1st then blog some other time. Bye.