Blog profile Links Etceteras site
About Me

I'm Ying ying and coming sweet 16 :p Nice to meet ya.
Disclaimer

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

Tagboard

Archives


Quick Links

Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Your Name
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
feeling cool :)
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


I'm still doing the maths proj. grr. darn proj. darn competition. It's wasting my time. I don't think I can even get a 3rd. Our group's presentation was chosen. darn it, why me???

I miss drawing
I miss Ichigo
I miss watching BLEACH
wuhuuuu :( and 3rd term is coming!!!aiyoooo. 怎么办?!?!?!?!

gotta finish my proj. 1st.
later!