Blog profile Links Etceteras site
About Me

I'm Ying ying and coming sweet 16 :p Nice to meet ya.
Disclaimer

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

Tagboard

Archives


Quick Links

Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Your Name
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
demotivated
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


well, this afternoon there's a motivation talk for the Yr9Sci. It wasn't very motivative to me. I wasn't that happy with it cos I wasted my time there D: anyway, in short it ''demotivates'' me.

today is alright. 21 of my classmates joined the Westpac today so we have like free periods, almost free for abt 2 hrs :).

tomorrow got the 中国尝试比赛。Just got to see my luck. Actually it's a waste of time. and then we have to do the Maths proj. ahhhh hope we can finish it by tomorrow b4 2!!! 加油!!! and then go BM tui for 3 hrs. WAAAAA!

That's all for me now. Gotta finish karangan and study for 3rd term! 加油!!! ah!!!

:)

Don't take things for granted.
Be patient :D