Blog profile Links Etceteras site
About Me

I'm Ying ying and coming sweet 16 :p Nice to meet ya.
Disclaimer

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

Tagboard

Archives


Quick Links

Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Your Name
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
everything's gonna be ok, right? :\
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


Hello bloggy, today's a Tuesday but there's no assembly bcos of ICAS Maths. Our form tcher had made a new seating arrangement for us and my new seat is right at the back =.= well, I don't like to sit at the back doesn't mean that I can't. I just need to get a little used to it, that's all. EXCEPT for the prefects who keep on swearing like at my North, East, South, West direction.

And then this morning I had bfast at home and I accidentally chew my left jaw again orh. WTH! I've been so careful already!!! and now, it's all swollen inside, I'm even having a hard time closing my mouth! Now I don't know if I should eat breakfast tomorrow. But tomorrow is WED! That means I need more energy in Physics, CHEM and BM. TT~TT.

Overall, today's not as bad as previous days. I've been busy with so many activities and now 3rd term exam is SMILING :) at me and looks so happy :D that i havent started my revision yet! =_=

I have got so many things that I can do! Draw, read, study, so many things that I want to do are all taken by those stupid never ending projs. wuhuuuuuu. cepat cepat finish this PRYNSA and maths proj so tht I can focus on the things that I want to do!!! >< style="font-style: italic;">from mdm Wee: 对自己要有信心 :)

:) Daijobu.