Blog profile Links Etceteras site
About Me

I'm Ying ying and coming sweet 16 :p Nice to meet ya.
Disclaimer

This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

Tagboard

Archives


Quick Links

Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna
Cynna


Credits

Designer: Cynna
Editor: Your Name
Image: Nyiokope
Host: Blogger
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D!!!
<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>


OMG!!!! We finally finished the Maths proj! After all my stupidness, what the hell?! Anyway, I feel happy that we finished it and we have to present it during the next assembly and during a Sept. competition. ^____________^ Now i just need to show to my dad and oh ya, i have to check the script too.

Now that's done. It's time to study!!! T.T 3rd term is coming less than a week and I havent start study! D: But no matter.加油!!! 加油!!! Let's work hard and do this thing. I'm aiming for improvement in my grades and position. *oh ya dont forget that mobile deal that mom was about to give me :D*

Well, so much to do now! study time! 加油!!! 加油!!!

think before you do :)